31.5.15

Purchases of the Month


Hey guys, Jay here. Over the past month or weeks I've accumulated a few things (mostly makeup) that I wanted to share with you guys. Hope you enjoy!

I made a stop to The Body Shop and ended up purchasing two things. The first is the All In One Cheek Color in "Grenadine". The shade is a very neutral darker pink and the formulation feels very soft. Secondly, after all the hype recently on The Body Shop Vitamin E range I thought I might as well try it to see what all the hype was about. So I got the Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash. I needed a new cleanser anyway so it's perfect timing.

After hearing Jaye from Bed In The Kitchen talk about one of these Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeshadow Quads I wanted to give one of them a shot to see if they were actually good. I got a different shade then Jaye talked about because I couldn't remember what it was called so I got the shade 030 Royal Tea. The shades in the pallet look gorgeous and great for creating a variety of looks. Though at first swatch the shades don't seem to come off with much pigmentation. I'm going to give it a shot though and let you guys know what I think.

Another shadow pallet I got was the Wet and Wild Color Icon Palette in Comfort Zone. I love the Wet and Wild shadows. They are so creamy and pigmented, and for $4.99 I had to give it a go.

Lastly I got the NYX Wonder Pencil. Because I have a darker skin tone I wanted to pick up the Wonder Pencil for the use of a nude liner. In the range they have 3 shades (light, medium and dark) so I picked up the Dark shade as the lighter liner appear unnatural when I apply them in my water line.

What have you purchased this month?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.