19.5.15

1 Year




Hey guys, Jay here. One year ago today I began this blog! Within Jays Life was born on May 19th, 2014. I will say I am a bit embarrassed of how my blog was back then. I mean I didn't have a clue about blogging and the beauty blogging community or at least the fabulous BLOGLOVIN though one thing I did know was that I loved it. Ever since I began my blog I finally felt like there was a way I could express my love for beauty, fashion and lifestyle through something other than playing with it in my bedroom. Ever since I started blogging I have grown a love for beauty and makeup so much. I love reading blogs and watching videos. I just wanted to thank anyone who has followed, commented on, read, viewed or done anything with my blog. I am so thankful for all of you that read my blog and  made me love even more what I do. For me blogging is just a fun hobby. I mean I don't make any money off of it or get free stuff, I just love it. From taking the photos and writing up posts to replying to your lovely comments. I am so thankful for all of my readers and I am so excited to see where my blog goes in the next year. I hope you guys like reading my blog as much as I love writing it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITHIN JAYS LIFE

If you have any request for posts you would like to see please leave them below!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.