18.5.15

Bloggers Made Me Buy It


Hey guys, Jay here. As all of us are readers of beauty blogs, a lot of our purchases are made because of all the hype they get on peoples blogs. So today I wanted to showcase a few products that I would say "bloggers made me buy it". Hope you enjoy!


Probably the product that it took me the longest to purchase was the Lorac Pro Palette. If you're an avid reader of beauty blogs you would know this is one of the most hyped up pallets next to the Urban Decay Naked palettes. And on my trip to Ulta in the past months I picked it up. The shadows are very pigmented, creamy and look gorgeous on the eyes. Though one thing I would have to say is the shadows do have some fallout. So just remember to tap of ay access when using them. I love how slim the packaging is, it's great for traveling.

Moving onto some drugstore items. The Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze is definitely a beauty blogger favorite. It's a gorgeous bronze shade with a bit of shimmer running through it. It lasts all day long.

The Kat Von D Tattoo Liner was bound to make it into my collection at some point. As people were talking about it in so many posts for months on end I knew it had to be worth a try. It's a great eyeliner. I love its brush tip and you can easily create an even line. One thing I did notice about it is that it has some reflectiveness to it. So if you like a matte eyeliner and only a matte eyeliner I don't know if this one is for you. It looks great on the eyes though, and stays all day long.

You may have seen these babies popping up in a few of my most recent posts lately. But my Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors have been a huge favorite of mine lately. And I would have to blame my purchase of them on all those big british bloggers out there. Hearing some of my favorite blogs continue to talk about them I knew they had to be worth a try. I talked about them in my Neutral Spring Glosses post if you want to hear more about my thoughts on them.

These are definitely not my only blogger influenced purchases, but today I'm going to leave off on some of my favorites from Rimmel. The Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Paint and Eyeshadow Pencil are some great eye products from the drugstore. I heard a few bloggers talk about the eye paints, and ever since I heard about them I've always had my eye out for them. And I'll tell yah. They live up to the hype. Also the Eye pencil is a great everyday one shadow wash of color over the lids, especially if you're in a rush. You can quickly swipe it all over the lids and go.

What products have bloggers made you buy?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.