2.5.15

Neutral Spring Glosses


Hey guys, Jay here. I definitely am more of a lip gloss girl over lipstick, and as we are heading into the spring months I wanted to showcase some lip glosses I'll be wearing throughout the season. Enjoy!

Starting with my favourite out of the bunch. The Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 06. I love the shade because it's the perfect M.L.B.B shade. It's a gorgeous muted pinky brown that feels comfortable on the lips and is not sticky at all. It gives your lips a nice natural shine with a tiny bit of color.

A purple lip gloss? I know it sounds bold but it is the complete opposite. The Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Kiss Me is a bright purple gloss that as you blend it out it tones down and gives you a nice brightening shine with a purple iridescence. Is is really creamy and isn't sticky.

Another lip gloss from Benefit is the Benefit Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Lip Gloss. I love the creamy formula of these glosses. If you are into more into lip glosses with some shimmer in them this one's for you. It has some glitter or shimmer running through it giving your lips a larger effect. It is very neutral but the shine in the gloss is not very subtle.

Onto a more drugstore option the NYX Butter Glosses have a amazing formula. They glide so easily onto the lips with the doe foot applicator and has a nice creamy butter like texture. There's no one shade I would recommend. I would just say go check them out at the drugstore and find a shade that best suits you.

What lip products do you like for spring?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.