27.8.17

Summer Hike



The past week I was on vacation. And by vacation I don't mean I went away somewheres, I had more of a staycation this summer. As I was off  I figured what better time would it be to get out in the sun and warm summer weather. My boyfriend and myself love taking photos and going on little adventures so we decided to go on a small hike by the ocean! If you haven't been hiking before or lately I would definitely recommend giving it a go. Search up hiking trails or coves in your town and you will be bound to find one somewhere. I think nature is so relaxing and a great way to get away from the city and the craziness of all our daily lives. Bringing your camera is also fun as well! Here are some of the pictures I captured while I was there. I'm no photographer but I love to take photos! Enjoy.













Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.