28.4.15

Eye Makeup Method #1


Hey guys, Jay here. Today I'm going to be starting a little series. As I love doing my eye makeup I thought why not share some tips and tricks I have or different application methods I have that I like to use. I hope you enjoy.

I'm sure everyone can admit to loving a nice pigmented shadow. Though most days I really don't feel like my eye makeup needs to be very bold and stand out as it's a everyday look. I like to tone down the pigment and give my eye look a more subtle and neutral day to day look or effect. It's also great if your going for just a sheer wash of colour over the lid.

USE A FLUFFY BRUSH. Using a fluffy brush will help you to not pick up as much product and pigment so that when you apply the shadow to your eye the eyeshadow won't be as pigmented. I love how this trick looks on the eyes!

Do you have any eye makeup methods?



Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.