4.4.15

Adding Clarins to my Collection


Hey guys, Jay here. I had a little trip to the Clarins store whilst I was shopping in Florida and picked up a little something that's been on my mind for some time now. I was yet to own anything from Clarins and am so pumped to have it now! Here is what I bought, enjoy!

As I am and I'm sure many of you have heard beauty bloggers go on and on about the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors (long name, I know), I was drawn into the hype as I went into a Clarins store whilst I was shopping in Florida. (as I already told you).

As I was Outlet shopping I was bound to find some good deals, and I definitely found one in Clarins. As I looked through the Clarins store a spotted a small trio of some familiar lippies that I seen on my computer screen. I was amazed to see that there was a set of 3 FULL SIZE Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors on for $30.00 as they are normally sold for around $22.00 a piece. Giving it a value of $66.00, for the price of $40.00 and I got them for $30.00. Is your mind blown as much as mine? Though I didn't get to pick the shades individually, the shades in the kit were great too! I received the shades 01, 04 and 06. All gorgeous shades! I am so encouraged by this fabulous buy and can't wait to use them.

What are your favorite products from Clarins?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.