25.4.15

Bedside Beauty


Hey guys, Jay here.By my bed I like to have essential products so that I can easily grab them whenever I need them and don't have to get out of bed. (lazy right?). I wanted to show you guys what products were there. Hope you enjoy!

Being the queen of dry skin I have to make sure my skin is always moisturized. Which isn't easy to remember for me. So I like to keep a nice hand and body lotion by my bedside so that I can easily moisturize my hands or body whenever needed. It also helps with it being there in the open so that I remember. I usually use any moisturizer I have on hand, but recently I've been keeping my Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter.

Next I always have a mini tub of Vaseline by my bed to use for my chapped lips or dry hands. I sometimes even apply the smallest amount to the roots of my lashes to condition them and help them grow. Vaseline is a great multipurpose product that has so many uses.

I usually like to keep my Avene Thermal Water Spray close so that before bed I can just give a little refresh and moisture to my skin. It feels very cooling on the skin which helps me relax.

Lastly I also like to keep a mini face moisturizer on my side table so if I forgot to apply moisturizer I do it then. My skin gets so dry in these winter months I need to try my best to keep it nourished. I usually keep my Pur-lisse Pur-Moist Moisturizer on my bedside because it's a small sample I got so it's easy to store.

What do you keep by your bedside?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.