7.4.15

Beauty Tool Kit


Hey guys, Jay here. As I was applying my makeup the other day with my various tools I realized I've never really done a post about the tools I use to do my makeup. Brushes and tools can make a big difference to your overall look, and today I'm going to show you guys my favorites! Enjoy!

For my base tools I like to use the Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush for buffing in foundation or concealer under the eyes or around my face. It's like a mini buffing brush and it's perfect for my spot concealing methods (as you guys may know). Sometimes when I'm not feeling like using my Deluxe Crease Brush I use my Marianna Concealer Brush to blend under the eyes and conceal blemishes. It seamlessly blends base products into the skin and helps provide maximum coverage.

Eyeshadow is one of my favorite things to play around with. So having some good tools to create looks is essential in my collection. My all time favorite eyeshadow brush would have to be the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. It's the perfect all rounder eye brush as it's perfect for applying a wash of color all over the lid, applying shadow into the crease for some definition and blending out/applying cream, liquid or powder shadows. I would highly recommend trying to get your hands on this brush. Unfortunately you can not buy it individually as it comes in a set, but the rest of the brushes in the set are very nice so it would be worth it to pick it up. \

A fluffy blending brush it essential in my collection as it is great for blending out harsh lines, shadows, applying transition shades or applying shadows in general. I'm not to sure where mine is from as I've had it for so long but any fluffy blending brush would act the same.

Ending off I always have to use my eyelash curlers to curl my lashes. Some people say it doesn't make any difference but in my opinion it really opens up the eyes and gives your lashes a nice curled look.

What's in your beauty tool kit?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.