4.11.15

Highend Mascara Favorites

Hey guys, Jay here. I wear mascara everyday! I love it! But something funny about mascara is that I've only ever tried highend mascaras! Which I am going to change, but today as I love highend mascaras so much, I'm going to do a post on them! Enjoy

First off is the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. Has to be my favorite one! I love the slimmer brush to it! Makes it easy to apply to the lashes. It is great for lengthening and separating. It's also great for the lower lashes as it's a smaller brush! Plus the packaging is SO CUTE!

I use these two as a duo usually! First applying the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara that has a bit of the larger brush then the Tarte option, though it is very voluminous and separates the lashes nicely. I find that the Smashbox mascara gives nice length, but to just top it off I like to apply the MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara. I mostly love this one because of its brush. It's kind of like a cone in the sense that it goes from small at the tip to large at the end. It's good for getting the harder to reach lashes in the corners and packs a punch in length!

What are your favorite mascaras?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.