11.8.15

Stay all Day


Hey guys, Jay here. With this hot weather it's harder to keep your makeup on your face as the heat melts it off your face. So with that in mind I decided to rummage through my stash and find the products best for the heat! Enjoy.

Sweat is a huge downfall of heat, and with the heat long lasting products work the best to keep on your makeup. As I love wearing eye makeup I came up with two options for your eyes. First I have the Maybelline 24h Color Tattoos. They have loads of shades so don't worry about finding one to suit you! They do have 24 hour apart of the name so it is kind of a given that they last long. But I'll tell you one thing, when that says 24 hours I think it really means it. I mean I haven't exactly worn one for 24 hours straight but it lasts all day, and if you try and remove it the product doesn't like to budge.

Continuing on eyes, the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow. I have no clue what these people but in this tiny little tube to make it last so long, but one thing I do know is that it likes to stay where it's placed. This eyeshadow is a liquid formula with part pigment and oil that you must shake together to use. It comes with a doe foot applicator so it is very easy to apply on the lids. You can tell why this one has the higher price tag.

Lastly, I thought I would go for a cream color to help last in the cheek category. I find cream blushes stay on better throughout the day as they really blend in with your skin instead of as a powder blush would just sit on top. My favorite would have to be my Too Faced Cheek and Lip Cream. You can not only use it for blush but also on your lips!

What are your stay all day products? 


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.