8.8.15

Brush Bits


Hey guys, Jay here. With doing your makeup comes tools, and recently there has been a few tools I've been liking to do my makeup and today I wanted to tell you guys about them! Hope you enjoy!

 So one of my favorite makeup trends is the inner corner highlight. I find it really brightens up your eyes and makes them pop. I end up doing it all the time, and the brush I use for it is the Eco Tools Smudge Brush. With it's very small and slightly dense bristles it makes it really easy to pick up and easily distribute the product into the corners of your eyes.

Next brush from the same range is the Eco Tools Powder Brush. As you might have seen from my Getting into Blush post I've been wearing blush a bit more. And with powder blushes comes powder brushes. The brush is so soft and is the perfect size for applying blush to the apples of your cheeks, and because it isn't very dense not much product goes onto the brush so it's easy not to over do it.

What brushes have you been using?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.