18.4.15

Most Used On Vacation


Hey guys, Jay here. A few weeks ago I got back from my vacation in Florida. Whilst I was there I was noticing I was using the same products over and over everyday. I thought as I was loving them and using them so much I would tell you guys about them. Enjoy!

As I did go to Florida I was in the hot sun a lot (which leads to sweat) and swimming a ton (which leads to chlorine all over your body and hair). What I'm trying to say here is I had to get lots of showers. Before I left I found some travel size Burt's Bees products I had stashed away and packed them in my suitcase so I could give them a try. For body wash while I was away I used the Burt's Bees Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash. This body wash smells heavenly and works great for cleaning my body.

After I washed my body I followed up with the Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion. There was nothing really too amazing about this lotion. To me it was just a basic body lotion that moisturized my body. It worked well!

Staying with moisturizer, everyday before I applied my makeup I used my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing +. If you've read my blog for a while you would know this is my favorite face moisturizer. I had a mini version of it from a freebie so I brought it instead to save some space.

On to makeup, everyday I applied my Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation to spot conceal with my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. I talked about this foundation more in depth in my No Makeup Base post. It's a great light weight foundation and it's great because it's from the drugstore.

Finishing with eyes I applied my NYX Eyeshadow Base onto my lids to even out my eyelids and prime them for shadow. This isn't the best primer I've ever tried but I was working with what I had. For actual eyeshadow I brought along my Naked 2 Palette and have really gained a love for it. It really has some great shades and I loved using it on vacation. It's a great all rounder palette because you can create anything from a neutral look to a bold one. And to finish everything off everything I applied a few coats of my favorite mascara of the moment. If you seen my Mascara that Rivals my Favorite post you would have heard about the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara. If you want to hear more about it go check out my post!

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.