11.4.15

Makeup Prep


Hey guys, Jay here. Seems like most people talk about their what they do when applying there makeup but not what they do before hand. So today I wanted to do a post on what I do before I apply my makeup. Enjoy!

WASH FACE
Before I do anything on my face I always wash it. Whether it's cleansing or putting a warm wet cloth to my face I always need a refresh to my skin and for it to be nice a clean for when I start my makeup. I then like to follow up with some makeup wipes or remover, and take it across my eyes in case I have any leftover mascara I missed the night before.

MOISTURIZE
Moisturizing is a must in my routine. I always have to add some moisture and nourishment to my skin and lips. So to prep I always apply my day face moisturizer all over my face and down my neck. I can't forget my lips. So I next go in with my lip balm to prep my lips or to just make sure they're not chapped.

CLEAN HANDS
Lastly before you wash or touch your face you should always wash you hands. Applying dirty hands onto your face will place any bacteria or germs that is on your hands onto your face causing them to go into your pores, leading to blemishes. And we all don't want that. So make sure your hands are always clean

What do you do to prep for your makeup?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.