31.3.15

US Beauty Haul


Hey guys, Jay here. As I just returned to Canada from a trip with the family to Orlando, Florida there was bound to be a haul. I did pick up a couple things that I couldn't access in Canada, and I'm so excited to have them and try them out! I thought you guys would fancy a peek into my US shopping bag. Enjoy!

Starting with my most exciting purchase, I had to buy the legendary LORAC Pro Palette!! You can only get this palette at Ulta I'm pretty sure. It is so hyped up in the beauty community and I am so happy I finally have it. I can't wait to start experimenting with looks and let you guys know what I think.

After hearing Anna and Lily talk about the Rimmel Eyeshadow Paints I wanted to get my hands on them. At the moment you can not purchase these in Canada so when I saw them in Walgreens I went crazy. I got the shade Rich Russet, which I have to say is absolutely stunning. I've tried out the shadow once and I'm already in love. From the formula to the shade I think this will be a Holy Grail product in my collection.

Long ago I heard Eleventh Gorgeous rave about the Jordana Fabu Liner, though I totally forgot about it. I was browsing the aisles at Walgreens and saw the Jordana section and had to pick it up as it was only like $3.00. I love to try out new liners so I can't wait to start lining my eyes with this and compare it to my other liners!

Lastly as I was just passing through Macy's browsing through the beauty department as I looked over to see a sign read INGLOT. I've heard about INGLOT and their shadows before, and how it was at IMATS so I swatched all the shadows finally narrowing it down to one. I love their system as you pick out the shadow and then buy a palette of 1,2,5,20....... and fill them up with the shadows as everything is magnetic. The shadows are only $7.00 each so they're fairly cheap compared to MAC. I'll be sure to get back to you guys on my thoughts and I can't wait to pick some more up!

Have you tried any of these products? If so what are your thoughts?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.