28.3.15

A Mascara That Rivals My Favorite


Hey guys, Jay here. I love trying new products, and as I was trying a new mascara these past few weeks I've fallen in love with a new mascara that beats my all time favorite. Shocking but it happened. Enjoy!

If you've been a follower of my blog for a little bit now then you would know that I love my Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes Mascara. From the cute packaging to the volumizing, curl and length it gives to your lashes I love it so much. But ever since I tried the the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara my lashes look has transformed for the better.

I don't know if I can put my finger on why I love it so much, but the overall look of my lashes I love. The mascara adds a bit of volume, lots length so your lashes looking stunning, holds a curl and gives one too. I love how it separates them nicely giving a more awake, open and alive look. You don't need many coats at all to get a nice look. The mascara really opens up the eyes when applied and I really can't get over the look is gives.

If you have any chance to try this mascara out I would highly recommend it. 

What's you favorite mascara? Do you have any that rival your favorite?


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.