17.3.15

Product I Regret Buying


Hey guys, Jay here. With so many products floating around in the beauty blogging world you're bound to not like everything as much as other people. Today I'm going to be telling you guys about a product I really don't think is worth the hype and that I regret buying. Enjoy! I would just like to note, you may be in love with this product. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean it's a horrible product. Everyone is different!

The Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in "903c Just Peachyis one lipstick I definitely wouldn't call my favorite lipstick. These lipsticks seem to be hyped up so much and I don't see why they are so amazing. Personally I've only tried the color 903c "Just Peachy", and all the other colors may be amazing in the line, but I'm not taking any chances.

The color 903c is said to be a nice neutral peachy color, though I find it is the exact opposite. 903c looks like a bright barbie doll pink that washes you out. I thought maybe it was just my darker skin tone, though I've tried it on several different skin tones from pale to dark and it hasn't worked on anyone. It's not neutral at all. It makes you look extremely washed out and like you have no life to your face. Other than the color, the lipstick seeps into lines or cracks in your lips, and makes them look more noticeable than before. And if the seeping into cracks from your already dry lips isn't enough, it drys out your lips even more.

Two things that may be seen as good for this lipstick is that it's extremely creamy when you apply it to the lips (which obviously dosen't last), it's only $1.99 and it's extremely pigmented. Seeing as this is only one color from the line the others may be amazing. Though I'm not too sure if they are or not.

Overall I wouldn't recommend the Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in 903c "Just Peachy" for anyone.


What products do you regret buying?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.