10.3.15

Eyeliners of the Moment


Hey guys, Jay here. I've been getting into wearing eyeliner a bit more lately and have found a couple that I've really been liking. Hope you enjoy.

Starting with liquid, the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner has stole my heart. Yes I caved into the hype and picked it up, and I don't regret it one bit. The liner comes in the packaging as if it was a felt tip liner though it comes with a brush applicator. The brush is very pointed and precise so you can easily apply a thick or thin line. It literally takes seconds to apply over the lid and it stays all day. I think this one will be in my life for a little bit. Though it is waterproof so try your best not to mess it up. But don't worry about messing up because it's a great fool proof liner.


Onto Kohl liners, I included this one in my January Favorites post, and I have still been loving it. The TIGI Perfect Eyeliner in Black is a extremely creamy pencil liner that could be used on the eyelid or in the the waterline. It easily glides over the lid leaving a nice black line, or you could smudge it out with the smudger on the other end to give a more smokey or natural effect. I also love to apply in my tightline to make my lashes appear fuller. It's a great all rounder eyeliner, and I would definitely recommend it.

What eyeliners have you been loving at the moment?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.