7.3.15

Neutral Lip Loves


Hey guys, Jay here. As you may know from not seeing many lip products on my blog I'm not much of a lipstick, lip gloss or any thing lip related that's not balm lover. But one of my Beauty Resolutions was to wear more lip products and step out of my comfort zone, so today I'm going to tell you guys about neutral lip products I've been loving at the minute. Enjoy!!


I'm sure you've heard about the lovely Maybelline Color Elixirs. They are amazing creamy glosses, yet are more pigmented then your average lip gloss. They glide easily on the lips leaving buildable pigment and a creamy and glossy finish and feel. They have a heavenly scent that smells like vanilla cake, but it wears away after a bit if you are worried about the scent. I have the color Caramel Infused, which is very neutral dark nude that enhances your natural lip color yet also adds color. I love them so much and this shade is a great natural color if you aren't much of a bold lips kind of girl like me.

Another neutral lip is the Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. I talk about this one in my latest Putting to Use post.  Ever since I found it in the back of my makeup drawer I've been wearing it all the time. The lipstick is a balm formula that adds a hint of color to the lips. The shade Black Honey adds a nice sheer berry tint yet moisturizes them at the same time. Because it's a balm, it's so easy to apply, so it's great for when your on the go.

What are your neutral lip loves?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.