14.3.15

Picks from NYX


Hey guys, Jay here. I don't think I've ever done a post before dedicated to one specific brand. So today I wanted to give it a go. The brand I'll be talking about today is NYX. And it will be based solely around eye products. I hope you enjoy!

 Iced Mocha is the name. Actually though, it's the name of both eyeshadow I have. The only way they differ is one is cream and one is powder. I love them both though. The NYX Eyeshadow in Iced Mocha would have to be my favorite out of the two. It's a gorgeous bronze shade that really brightens up the eyes and adds a glow. It is very pigmented and the formula feels very soft.

Same name but different colors. On to the next Iced Mocha. The NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha is a great pick from their line. Instead of being a bronze shade it is more on the brown taupe side. It is a cream pencil shadow so it is very creamy, blendable and you can easily apply it to the lids in tow seconds. It it isn't very long lasting by itself, so I would recommend using a primer underneath, and it also has great pigmentation. I think it would suit so many eye shades.

What are your picks from NYX?


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.