25.3.15

3 Things to Try From The Drugstore


Hey guys, Jay here. There are aisles and aisles of  beauty brands and products at the drugstore, but today I wanted to pick out a few products I think you should give a try. I hope you enjoy!

Eye products would have to be my favorite makeup products so I thought I would mention a couple things from the eye category. One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes from the drugstore would have to be my Wet and Wild Naked Truth Palette. It's the perfect neutral eye pallet that includes shimmers and mattes. It comes with 5 shades (matte cream, matte chocolate brown, shimmery highlight, taupe and a shimmery brown), so it's great for creating tons of different eye looks. The shadows are fairly pigmented and very soft. I love to use it!!

Still on eyes but a little different. The Maybelline Master Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner would have to be a favorite. It has a fine felt tip so you can easily define your lines and make them thin or thick. The formula is very black!!!!!, and stays on all day. It's also great for wings as you can easily go from the tip of the wings and slide it down onto the lid practically doing all the work for you!

I love some sheer color on my lips, and the Maybelline Electric Baby Lips in Pink Shock gives it to me! It's a bright neon pink balm. Yes I know the sounds of "bright neon pink" sound scary, but if you heard the balm part you would understand. It is a very sheer lip color, so it's practically a lip balm with some subtle color. I love the shade as it is a pit more a the bright pink side but because it's a balm you can't notice as much. It's a great shade, though if you are looking for hydration it doesn't do a AMAZING job but it works!

What should I try from the drugstore?


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.