17.1.15

How I Make Polish Last


Hey guys, Jay here. I LOVE NAIL POLISH. From the simple nude nail to the glitter nail. And what's the point in making those nails look great if they're not going to last. So for todays post I'm going to be telling you guys about the products I use to keep my polish from not chipping. Enjoy!

Before I got these two products all I would do to keep my nail polish on was put a cheap clear top coat over my nails and hope they don't chip. But ever since I have found this duo I haven't been able to turn back.

The products I use are the Orly Polisheild Top Coat and the Orly Nail Bonder Base Coat. I was at the store a bit ago and found these two products in a little set on clearance and thought I would snatch them up while I could. Like I said before I used to only used a clear coat not a base coat or anything like that. And personally I think it really makes a difference. The base coat dries really fast on the nails and helps create a nice base for the nail polish.

Out of the two I would have to say I love the top coat the most. You know that silky smooth feeling you get on your nails after you have gotten them done from the salon? Well this top coat makes them feel just the same. I feel like the top coat really seals in the polish and helps it from chipping the most. The top coat also dries pretty fast, which is great because I hate waiting for my nail polish to dry.

HOW I APPLY-

1. BASE COAT
2. POLISH
3. TOP COAT

What do you use to help your polish last?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.