13.1.15

Glossy Nude Lips | Mini Edition

Hey guys, Jay here. A few months ago I received a Sephora Lips and Nails gift set that included mini's of some nail and lip products from Sephora, and recently I checked out the lip products a little more and found a few I liked. So I thought today I could tell you guys about one of the mini lip products I found. Enjoy!

 My latest find goes by the name of the Hourglass Extreme Lip Gloss in "Child". This mini lip gloss has been one of my loves of the moment. The gloss is a gorgeous peachy pink nude lip gloss with a bit of shimmer, though it gives the look of a natural sheen. The gloss is extremely smooth and moisturizing on the lips and has an amazing vanilla scent. It's easy to apply from the smooth texture to the fool proof applicator. The nude gloss seems fairly pigmented if you apply a thick layer and don't rub it in as much, though because it's nude it's not always easy to tell how pigmented it is. So if you were to purchase the gloss in a brighter or not a nude color I think it would give a extremely pigmented and beautiful finish.

The best part of it all past it's flawless packaging, is that it's MINI! You can literally throw it in your purse or even wallet with no hassle at all, and it takes up absolutely no space. If you are ever at Sephora I would recommend you pick this one up if you're looking for a new lip product! Even if it's not the mini.




Do you have any favorite mini products?  

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.