24.1.15

Face Lotions | Clinique


Hey guys, Jay here. If you have been reading my blog for a few months you would know that I love the Clinique face moisturizers. Well the two that I use. They are both my all time favorite face moisturizers and wanted to tell you guys a bit more about them. Enjoy!


First to start off with my favorite out of the two is the Clinique Moisture Surge. This moisturizer is the most amazing moisturizer I have used in my life. It is a very light formula that sinks into the skin so fast, making it great for wearing under makeup. It really gives life to your skin when it looks dead. Like whenever I wake up and my skin looks tired and dark I always go for this one because it just really brightens and makes your skin look more awake. And lastly it is so moisturizing. It makes your skin feel so smooth and soft. I overall am in love with this stuff and totally recommend that you pick it up.

Next is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing + Lotion. I've been using this lotion for well over a year now and I find it perfect for the everyday. It easily sinks into the skin and is great for moisturizing your skin everyday. I really love it, but after I tried the Moisture Surge it hasn't been able to compare, though I do still use it for the everyday seeing as I have lots of backups.

What are your favorite moisturizers? 

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.