20.1.15

Interview with Sarah Lillian



Hey guys, Jay here. Today I'm going to be doing something a little new. One of my best friends cousins also has a beauty blog and today I'm going to be asking her a few questions, and if you wanted to go check out her blog that would be great! Enjoy.


The girl I will be asking some questions today is Sarah from the awesome blog Sarah Lillian. Well that's all the talking I'll be doing today, I'll let Sarah answer the rest of the questions.


Sarah tell us about yourself....

Hi! My name is Sarah. I am a 21 year old beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger living in beautiful Nova Scotia, Canada. I juggle being a full time University student, working part time, managing a blog and maintaining an active social life and I love every moment of my crazy life!


What is the blog "Sarah Lillian" about?



"Sarah Lillian" Is a place where I can freely express my thoughts and opinions on everything from beauty products, clothing, recipes and so much more while actively communicating with friends and family from around the world.


Besides blogging what do you like to do?

I love reading (my favorites are sappy romance novels), I am always trying new recipes, but one of my favorite things to do is visit new places. Some of my best memories are a result from spontaneous road trips with friends and family!

Favorite blogs of the moment...


There are so many blogs that I have been loving lately, but these have to be a top few that I have recently discovered:



What have you been loving lately? (beauty wise)

Beauty products that I have been loving lately include the Too Faced Better Then Sex Mascara, Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder, Real Techniques Beauty Blender and Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Mirage'


I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you check out Sarah's blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.