3.1.15

New to My Room



Hey guys, Jay here. Recently I've got some new additions to my bedroom and wanted to tell you guys about it! I hope you enjoy!


First off I got the "BEAUTY BLOGGER DRESSING TABLE", the Ikea Malm Dressing Table. Tons of beauty bloggers and vloggers have or had this desk and I finally have it! I can't wait to get it all organized and show you guys! It's a great desk, that comes with one big draw so you can organize all your beauty products, and the glass top really tops it off.



For a little bit now I've had my eye on this bed frame and I am so happy to have it now! It's the
Ikea Leirvik Bed Frame. It really is just so beautiful and I have been loving sleeping and laying in my bed 10 times more!




Have you got any new additions to your room?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.