31.1.15

January Favorites


Hey guys, Jay here. Through this past month I've found some things that I have been really enjoying and wanted to share them with you guys. I hope you enjoy!!


Lately I've been trying to get more into eyeliner. This month I tried out the TIGI Perfect Eyeliner Pencil. It is so creamy and smooth, which is great for easily gliding is over the lid. It stays on all day and gives an natural look to the eye, which I love. It is a eyeliner pencil but it feels so creamy on the lids, so it's not hard to apply. It's great for beginners!!

At the moment  I've been having so many showers and have gotten some good use out of my body washes and have found one that I really like. The wash I've been loving is the amazing because it's part body wash, part body scrub and part moisturizing wash. The Balea Coconut Scrub and Body Wash is one of the best body wash I've used before. It really exfoliates your skin to make it silky smooth, and at the same time nourishes and cleans it. And lastly it lasts forever. I've had it for a good 8 months and it's still going strong.

The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter has been heaven  for my skin at the moment. Seeing as my skin is extremely dry in these winter months I've been using lotion like crazy. The scent is the most amazing thing you will ever smell and it is so moisturizing.

On to a nail favorite. I've been loving a "Avon Nail Enamel in "Decadence". This color is a gorgeous reflective purple color. I've worn this color so many times this month and can't get enough of it.



What have you been loving in January? 



Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.