3.2.15

The Body Shop Pair


Hey guys, Jay here. For Christmas my older brother got me one of those cute little gift sets from The Body Shop. Ever since I got it on Christmas I have been using the two products in it all the time and wanted to tell you guys about them! Enjoy.

The set comes with two of The Body Shop products. It comes with a shower gel and a body lotion. The perfect duo for having a shower. Wash your body with the shower gel then apply the lotion when you get out to moisturize the skin. Though the best part of this set is the scent, because we all know how amazing The Body Shop products are, I don't think I need to go into much detail about them.

The scent that I have is the "Wild Argan Oil" scent. The scent is absolutely amazing. I love it because is the exact opposite of a fruity scent. I find body washes are always so fruity and this one is the exact opposite and smells amazing. It for sure has that "oil" scent if you know what I mean. Like Coconut Oil or Moroccan Oil. It is that kind of smell. The shower gel cleans my body nicely and the lotion is really moisturizing. The scent lingers forever. I overall love this scent and would totally recommend you pick up something from this scent line.

What scent do you like from The Body Shop?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.