24.2.15

Putting to Use


Hey guys, Jay here. We all have lots of products in our collection that just get pushed aside and are never put to use. So the other day while I was looking through my things I came across a few products that I wanted to try out more. So today I'm going to tell you guys about what those products are. Enjoy!

When I bought my Smashbox Full Exposure Pallet a little bit ago it came with a mini size of their Full Exposure Mascara, but I never really got around to opening it up and giving it a try. (which was a big mistake). After I heard Helen from The Lovecats Inc. talk about it I knew I would have to crack it open and give it a try. And she was right about it being an all round great mascara for adding volume, length and separation. All I need to do is give my lashes a little curl and go along my lashes with the brush once or twice and it gives an amazing look. It really opens up your eyes and holds a curl. Has to be my new favorite mascara!!

I'm not really much of a lipstick or gloss kind of girl. All I really like to wear on the lips is a thick layer of my Cocoa Butter Vaseline Lip Therapy to add some hydration. Though lately I've been trying to get myself to step out of my comfort zone and try adding color to my lips. So to start off I am going to try the Clinique Almost Lipstick in "Black Honey". Yes it is called a almost lipstick, which is a start but I'm going in the right direction! It's a nice balm lip color that adds some subtle color that really enhances and gives some color to the lips. Hopefully I won't miss my Vaseline too much as this is a balm which equals nourishment!!

Like lipstick I don't really wear any primers or bases other than moisturizer and concealer and the odd day of foundation. So I thought I would switch it up. For Christmas I received a little Tea Tree Duo from the Body Shop. And if you seen my How to Get Rid of Pesky Pimples post, I got that Tea Tree Oil with this product I'm about to mention. The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser seemed so interesting to me as it minimizes pores, yet fights acne at the same time. I also heard it could he used as a primer for foundation, so I can't wait to try it out and see if it really works. I'll be sure to get back to you guys on that.

What products are you putting to use?




Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.