28.2.15

An Ode To Drugstore Cream Shadows


Hey guys, Jay here. When it comes to shadows creams are one of my favorites. They are easy to wear and apply, and stay all day long. There are so many amazing shadows and shades but today I wanted to dedicate a post to my favorites from the drugstore. I hope you enjoy.

Starting with my favorite creams out of them all, the Maybelline 24h Color Tattoos are fantastic. They have a great range of shades so you will be able to find the perfect shade for you no matter what. My personal favorites have to go to Bad to the Bronze and Chocolate Suede. The shadows are super creamy and are easy to apply with your fingers or a brush. I love applying them all over my lid and blending out the edges with my Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. Maybelline means it when they say 24h shadows because once they set they stay on the lids all day with gorgeous color pay off. The tattoos are also great for applying as a base for other shadows to build up the intensity or to help the shadows last. I would recommend checking these out if you haven't already.

Going from pots to sticks I have the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Stick. Like the other shades it's super creamy and has great colors in the range. I have the shade Bad Girl Bronze, it's a gorgeous bronze shade with some golden shimmer running through it. The thing that I like about this one is that it's in stick form so I don't need to apply it with my hands, I can just apply it ride from tube onto my lid and blend out the edges. It has pretty good lasting power though I wouldn't say it's as good as the Maybelline ones.

What are your favorite cream shadows?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.