7.2.15

7 Ways To Look More Awake


Hey guys, Jay here. I think when everyone wakes up in the morning their face looks a little tired and dead. (at least mine does). So today I thought I would give you guys some tips or things you could do to make you look more awake and your face look more alive. Enjoy!

WASH YOUR FACE
Right when I get up in the morning I go to wash my face. From the time I look in the mirror to the time I'm done washing my face, my overall complexion looks brighter, cleaner and more awake. When I wash my face it instantly wakes me up.

APPLY MOISTURIZER
Sometimes your skin looks dead because it's dehydrated. Moisturizing the skin will add moisture and nourishment to the face and give it a nice boost. Just apply your favorite face lotion all over you face and your good!

CONCEALER
I think this is everyones life saver for covering those dark bags. Apply concealer from the inner corner of your eye lid and around the under eye. This will conceal the darkness from the dark circles that is mostly located on the inner area of your under eyes.

EVEN OUT EYELIDS WITH LIGHTER COLOR
Take a concealer or skintone colored eye base that is a shade or two lighter then your skin and apply it all over the eyelid to even it out from veins and darkness.

INNER CORNER HIGHLIGHT
Take any champaign or matte highlight shade and apply it into the inner corner of your eyes. I think everyone has heard of this trick, so I'm not going to go into too much detail.

CURL EYELASHES
Take your eyelash curler and curl your lashes to open up the eyes. You can also apply some mascara to make the curl last longer.

NUDE LINER
Apply a nude or white colored eyeliner in the waterline to brighten and even out the eyes and waterline. By doing this it makes your eyes appear larger, more open and awake.

What do you do to look more awake?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.