17.2.15

Prepping My Nails for Polish


Hey guys, Jay here. One thing I really love to do it just sit down, relax and paint my nails. Every time I do my nails there is a collection of products and tools I use to do and paint my nails when I'm not doing my full on Nail Care Routine. Today I'm going to tell you guys about them! Enjoy.

To start off I use my Nail Polish Remover to remove any nail polish I had been wearing from before. I don't really have a specific nail polish remover I use. I just kind of use whatever.

Next if my nails are getting a little long I use my Nail Clippers to trim them down a bit. Also I don't really have a specific nail file I use.

To give my nails some shape I like to file them down with my Nail File. I like a oval or rounded shape to my nails.

After I have prepped my nails for polish I actually paint my nails. I have tons of polishes. It really just depends on what kind of look I'm going for.

How do you prep your nails for painting?




Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.