29.11.14

Bronzed Eyes on the Go


Hey guys, Jay here. Seeing a everyone's so busy these says everything is always better when you can get it done quick. Recently I picked up a bronze eye pencil that's great for people who are busy or on the go, or just anyone at all. I just recently tried it out and I love it. Today I'm going to tell you guys more about it. Hope you enjoy!
The eye pencil I picked up was the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Stick in "003 BAD GIRL BRONZE". As you can probably tell from the name that it's more on the bronze side of things, which I do love. The eye shadow is really just the average cream eye shadow pencil. It's great for on the go because you can easily just wipe it all over your lid and blend it out for a more subtle look, or leave it  as it is for a more bold look. Personally I like to apply it to the middle of my eyelid and blend it out over the rest for a natural everyday look, but it looks gorgeous either way. The eye pencil stays on all day and once you apply it and let it set it does not budge. Though the one thing I don't like about it as much is it has a bit of sparkle, and I usually don't like sparkle that much but I can deal with it. Overall this eye pencil is great for the price, and for on the go.



What are your favorite products for on the go? 

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.