25.11.14

Jewelery Gems | November


 Hey guys, Jay here. Recently I've been trying to wear a bit more jewelery and I've found a couple pieces I've been loving. So today I'm going to tell you guys about what they are. Hope you enjoy!
The first piece I've found is my Name Bracelet. My full name is Jaylynn and that's what's written on my bracelet. I love wearing this bracelet because it really gives a personal touch to your outfit because it's your own name. I also love how the name is written in cursive. I find that the look of cursive is more artsy and elegant, and I just love the look of cursive. I'm not to sure where I got this piece from because it's from a market. Though I'm sure you can find a shop who makes them on Etsy.



The second piece of jewelery I've found is my Smiley Face Necklace. My mom got this neclace or me a few years ago at most likely Forever 21 or something, but I really jut love it. The smiley face really helps me to always be happy and positive in my day to day life. I love how dainty the necklace is. You can really just throw it on with a simple causal outfit. I really love it.



What jewelery have you been loving lately?




Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.