15.11.14

Christmas Beauty Wishlist

Hey guys, Jay here. Seeing as the Christmas season is rolling around I thought I would show you guys just a couple of beauty things I put on my Christmas Wishlist. Leave a comment telling me what you have on your Christmas Wish List. Hope you enjoy.


I have been looking for the perfect natural powder blush for myself for a while now and I think I finally found it. After my recent trip to Sephora I came across the Benefit Dallas Blush. The blush is perfect for me because of my darker skin tone. I noticed the blush really gives a flushed and highlighted look to the cheeks and cheekbones as the woman applied the blush onto my face. I can't wait to have it.

I'm almost positive you have heard of or own the Lorac Pro Pallet. I swear I haven't heard one person who owns it not rave about how amazing it it. The colors are gorgeous and said to be buttery and pigmented. It's overall a stunning pallet.

The Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon eyeshadow pencils are completely stunning. Vivianna Does Makeup has raved about the several times and other beauty bloggers and vloggers too. The color I am wishing to have is the color "Dark Pearl". If you haven't checked them out I say go do it.

There's nothing more too it then a blending brush, then it's amazing. The Bobbi Brown Eye Blender Brush is said to blend out harsh lines seamlessly, and gives a beautiful finish. Though the price is a bit of a jump for a eyeshadow brush, so that's why I'm putting it on my wishlist.

The Nars Lip Pencil range is absolutely striking. I would die to have any color in the rang. Just haven't been able to decide on a color. Leave any comments below of suggests.


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.