14.2.15

How I Get Rid of Pesky Pimples


Hey guys, Jay here. The worst part of the week is the day when you wake up, look in the mirror and see a big old red pimple on your face. I know it sucks, but I've found a product that really helps, and today I'm going to share. Enjoy!

The trick is TEA TREE OIL. I've been using it for years, and some days it's my lifesaver and some days I just hate it. (because it wont take away my pimples).

Tea Tree Oil is a natural anti bacterial, which means it will get rid of bacteria on your face that is caused by acne. It also kills bacteria on your face to help prevent oils and bacteria to build up in your pores to create pimples.

It is practically just a spot treatment. You apply a few drops onto a cotton swab and put it to any pimple you get on your face and it will go away. Eventually at least. It all depends on the pimple for how long it takes to "disappear". Sometimes it goes away overnight, and sometimes it takes a few days of applying it morning and night for it to go.

The tea tree oil I use is from the Body Shop-Link. I think it works really well and is small so it's easy to travel with. And the great thing about it is that you only need a couple of drops per use, so the oil will last you for years.

I would definitely recommend picking this one up!!!

What do you use to get rid of pimples?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.