6.1.15

Daytime Eye Look | Naked 2 Pallet


Hey guys, Jay here. Recently picked up the extremely raved about Naked 2 Pallet from Urban Decay. Since I picked up the pallet and started playing around with it I have gravitated towards a couple shades and wanted to tell you guys about them. Hope you enjoy!


The amazing shadow duo I have been loving lately go by the names of Tease and Suspect. Tease is a nice matte taupey brown color, and Suspect is a bronzey satin color great for putting all over the lid and to brighten up the eyes.

I apply Tease into the crease and outer corner to add some light definition to the eye. Then I apply Suspect all over the lid to top off the look. Like I said before the color really brightens up the lids and is absolutely gorgeous all over the eye. It creates a beautiful eye look perfect for the everyday.



Here are some close ups of the shadow. (The ones whose names are boxed in are the shadows I talked about.)



What are your favorite Naked Pallet eye shadows?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.