10.1.15

The Beauty Bag | My Mom


Hey guys, Jay here.To start something new for the new year I'm going to do a new post! I've always loved the "Beauty Bag" posts on peoples blogs and thought I would try one myself. I thought I would start out with the person who I'm most close with, and that's my mom. My mother has started to wear a bit more makeup in 2014 and has found some products she really enjoys. So today I'm going to show and let her tell you guys about the things in her makeup bag! Hope you enjoy!


Base- For base my mom adores the Clinique Tinted Moisturizer and the Clinique Line Smoothing concealer. She likes the light feeling the tinted moisturizer gives on the skin in the sense that it isn't heavy and she can't feel it much on her skin. My mom enjoys the coverage of the Concealer and how it covers fine lines to blur them out. 

Face- She loves simplicity when it comes the makeup. So the Mary Kay Blush in "Sunny Spice" is perfect for her. She likes the color of the blush, and the gentle highlight it gives to the cheekbones and natural look it gives. 

Eyes- To add some shimmer and light to the eyes she uses the Clinique Eyeshadow Duo in "Buttered Toast". She prefers to use the lighter color in the pallet over the darker. She goes back and forth between two liners to add some definition to the eyes. First she enjoys the TIGI Perfect Liner in "Black". The buttery smooth feeling amazes her, and she loves how it easily glides onto the eyes. Her next choice goes to the Clinique Eye Defining Liquid Liner. It practically explains it in the name when it comes to definition. That's all she loves about it. To finish off the eye look Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara is her choice. Giving length and volume to the lashes. 

Lips- Lastly to lips. My mom adds a subtle lip shimmer by Burt's Bees in the shade "Fig". It both moisturizes and adds color to the lips at the same time. 

Hope enjoyed this Beauty Bag post. Be sure to leave a comment if you would like me to do more. 

What's in your moms beauty bag?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.