2.1.16

Loving Lately

Hey guys, Jay here. With a New Year I've been loving new things. I today I'm going to tell you guys about them! Enjoy!

My favorite thing from this lately is my Pandora Ring! I recieved this one for Christmas from one of my best friends. It's absolutely gorgeous and I wear it everyday.

Next for fashion I've been loving my Infinity Scarfs. I think they add something to a basic outfit and it keeps me warm too so it's a plus! Also for fashion my Adidas Superstar Shoes have been amazing! I'm just in love with them!

My mom got me a few nail polishes for Christmas and I was really drawn to the OPI Nail Polish in the shade "By the Light of the Moon". It's a pretty silver metallic shade with little sparkles in it! It's really pretty and you only need 1 or maybe 2 coats for a opaque look.

Lastly I've always been wearing Slippers! I have a few pairs though my favorite would have to be my pink star slipper booties from my best friend Maddy! I just think they are so cute and funny! They may not be fashionable but I love them!!

What have you been liking?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.