13.1.16

Favorite Products of 2015

Hey guys, Jay here. The year is coming to an end so I wanted to do a round up of all the products I've been loving this year! Hope you enjoy!


Starting off with makeup favorites! I've been loving the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara and the MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara. This duo has been my favorite for lashes this year. I talked all about it in my Eyelash Routine post. Another makeup favorite would be my Smashbox Full Exposure Palette. This palette has a great range of mattes and shimmer shades! But I've mostly been using it for the champagne shade! It's perfect to put in your inner corners to brighten up the eyes. Which is another favorite! The inner corner highlight has definitely been a fav!

For skincare I've been using the same face wash for a few years now and it works perfect for me! The Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliator works perfect to deep clean your pores and really smooth out the skin! It makes you feel so clean and fresh and works great to prevent and get rid of any spots I may get. To remove my makeup I use another gem from Clean and Clear. The Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser is awesome to remove makeup. You easily just take a few pumps of the foam and massage it in the area of where you have makeup and then just wash it off! Quick and easy!

Lastly I will end off with some favorites I know you guys have heard me talk about! The Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy is my holy grail! It's absolutely amazing. If you have dry lips just use this! It will save your lips! And lastly the Batiste Dry Shampoo is a musthave! My hair doesn't get greasy that quickly but when it does it's great to give your hair a little refresh or add a little texture and volume! I just use the regular one but there's many different types!

What have you loved in 2015?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.