20.1.16

Beauty Resolutions


Hey guys, Jay here. As the New Year is upon us we seem at this time to be always making goals and resolutions for the year, and as I have a "beauty blog" I wanted to talk about my beauty resolitions instead of life! Enjoy!


LIMIT HEAT ON HAIR
I sadly tend to use heat on my hair most days of the week and with the New Year I want to change that. Heat is so damaging to the hair and I really want to make sure my hair is nice and healthy!

MASTER EYESHADOW
I love eyeshadow! But it isn't the easiest thing to do in the world. I wouldn't say I'm amazing but I'm ok. I really want to improve my skills and practice, practice, practice.

MASTER EYELINER
With mastering eyeliner, I want to master eyeliner as well! My friends are always doing their eyeliner amazing and it really has inspired me to try it myself!

MOISTURIZE
As I'm sure you guys know, I'm very dry! And with the winter here I especially need to moisturize as I have bad eczema. I really want to try and prevent it as much as possible and have some smooth skin!

TRY NEW BRANDS
I've noticed when looking through my makeup I have the same kind of brands for alot of things. At least for drugstore. This year I really want to expand the brands I use with makeup and skincare, and specifically with drugstore products!

What are your resolutions? 

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.