20.12.15

Best Drugstore Shadows

Hey guys, Jay here. With eyeshadow being one of my favorite makeup products I wanted to again pick some options from the drugstore! There's one brand I love from the drugstore for eyeshadow and I'm going to share that with you guys today!

The Wet and Wild eyeshadows are for sure some of the best eyeshadows from the drugstore. With their creamy and pigmented formula and their large range of palettes and colors you will for sure find something you like. Plus they are cheap!

I love the trio in "Walking on Eggshells", containing beautiful champagne shades to brighten up the eyes and nice bronze for over the lid or in the crease. I also I have the palette in "The Naked Truth", which is a great all rounder palette that contains shadow shades from matte to shimmer and cream to taupe. And lastly I have the "Comfort Zone" palette. I haven't used this one as much as the others, though the formula is great and it has some really pretty shades.

What are your favorite drugstore eyeshadows?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.