27.12.15

What I Got for Christmas


Hey guys, Jay here. First I wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone since I didn't post on my blog as I was with family. I hope you all had a great time, if you were celebrating Christmas or not. Today I wanted to show you guys some of the things I got for Christmas from my friends and family! Hope you enjoy!
Next to my bigger presents, I got lots of small things for Christmas so I'm just going to show you guys a few of the small items and my larger ones.

My favorite gift of all would have to be my Adidas Superstars. I've been wanting these shoes for so long and I was so happy to finally receive them! My other larger gift was my Sam Villa Straightener. I was really wanting and new straightener and I was so excited to get a new one as my other one was getting older. My last larger gift came from one of my close friends. They gave me a beautiful Pandora Ring! I love it so much! But they went a bit over board.

Onto the smaller items I pretty much just received things like lotions and body washes and skincare. Nothing too special. I got a great Body Shop Set and cute OPI nail kit! My aunt also gave me the Benefit Posie Balm! I'm so excited to try everything out and come back and tell you guys all about everything!

I hope you all had a great Christmas or holiday!

What did you get for Christmas?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.