23.5.15

Products I've Used Up


Hey guys, Jay here. It's empties time!!! I haven't done one of these posts in a while and since then I've accumulated some empty products that I wanted to share with you guys. Hope you enjoy!

As I have showers all the time I was bound to use up a few products I use in there. First I've used up two body washes. The first one being the Philosophy Ginger Berry Frost Shower Gel and the second one being Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Shower Gel. There was nothing really amazing about these shower gels that blew me away. To me they were just some basic body washes that keep me clean. I probably won't repurchase them because they really didn't stand out too much for me.

Staying with showering, I used up my Marc Anthony Morocco Argan Oil Conditioner. This is my all time favorite conditioner for my hair. After I wash my hair I apply a few squirts of this onto the bottom third or half of my hair and let it sit while I wash the rest of my body. It keeps my hair nourished and helps prevent damage to my hair or split ends. I have one I'm using right now, but when I use that one up I'm definitely going to have to run out and get a new one.

Another favorite of mine is my Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub. This is my face exfoliator I use on a regular basis to exfoliate and clean my skin. I find that it really helps to clean deep into my pores and keep my face nice and smooth. Like the conditioner I have one open already that I'm using, but once I use it up I might repurchase it or I might try to find something new!!

Lastly I used up my beloved Lush Charity Pot. This is a hand and body moisturizer from Lush, though the thing that's different about the Charity Pot and other moisturizers is that when you purchase a Charity Pot 100% of the money used to buy it goes towards a charity and to help people who are struggling around the world. I am definitely going to pick another one up, and I would recommend you do too!

What have you used up?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.