28.7.15

Forever Repurchases

Hey guys, Jay here. We all have those few products that we will always repurchase over and over again no matter what. Here are a few products that I love and will forever repurchase. Enjoy!

As I do you use moisturizer everyday, I had to showcase my favorite face lotion that I always repurchase. The Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing + Lotion has been the face cream I've been using for a few years now. It really nourishes your face and adds some life into it. It is very light on the skin and sinks in very fast. I love the smooth, soft texture it gives my skin. I love it!

Oh how much I adore my Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy. I'll tell yah. This thing has saved my dry chapped lips time and time again. It heals dry lips so fast and I love it so much. All I'll say is that it's so nourishing to the lips and if you have dry or chapped lips you need to pick it up.

Makeup wise, my Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara would have to be a all time favorite that I am definitely going to repurchase once I run out. I have talked about it time and time again so I'm sure you guys know how much I love it. It  lengthens, separates and volumizes your lashes like a dream. Great mascara!

For hair my Batiste Dry Shampoo would be a must have hair product for my day to day life. It's great for absorbing oils and grease in your hair and prolonging your hairstyles so you don't need to wash your hair. It's also great for adding some volume to the hair if you apply it in the scalp area. It's the only dry shampoo I've tried, so leave in the comments below your favorite dry shampoos.

What products will you forever repurchase?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.