21.7.15

My Beauty Sins

Hey guys, Jay here. As some beauty bloggers seem to look like they do everything right in the beauty world and not make any mistakes. It's really not true and in fact it's not reality. So today I'm going to tell you guys about some "beauty sins" or mistakes I make in the beauty world. Enjoy

1. Pick or squeeze blemishes. (I just can't let them sit there)

2. Don't wash my brushes enough.

3. Don't wash my pillows enough.

4. Forget to use heat protectant spray.

5. Forget to pluck my eyebrows in between waxing, leaving a ton of hairs to be plucked at once.

6. Moisturizing my body and especially hands. If you know me personally you know I have some pretty ashy and dry hands.

7. Use mascara for longer than 3 months. (I'm sorry I switch our mascaras a lot and come back to them)

What are your beauty sins?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.