23.6.15

First from Nars

 

Hey guys, Jay here. The other weekend my mom took me out for a little shopping day. She wanted to run into a store I had not interest in so I thought I would take a quick run into Sephora, and maybe I would find something I could use towards my gift card. Here I what I bought.

I was browsing through the Nars section and came across their lipsticks. I remembered Sammy's haul where she included the Nars Lipstick in Dolce Vita. So I asked the lady working there if I could give it a try and she was glad to do it and wouldn't stop going on about how much she loved it herself . I applied it to my lips and at first glance I was in love with the shade. A perfect sheer pinky nude that is a great MLBB shade. I quickly ran back to the section and picked out, then purchased it and walked out.

This was my first Nars purchase and I can't wait to see how it turns out.


What are your favorite products from Nars?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.