7.6.15

Testing Out Nude Liner

Hey guys, Jay here. Recently I've been experimenting with nude eyeliner a bit and wanted to tell you guys about the products I've been using and how they have turned out. Hope you enjoy!

I think everyone wouldn't mind a little bit of brightness to their eyes (especially in the morning) and I've found the perfect way to do so. Nude liner has been my recent love for brightening up the eyes.

First I tried out the Rimmel Scandaleyes Nude Liner. It was very creamy and was very easy to apply, though I found because I have a darker skin tone the shade was too bright and looked a bit unnatural. So I would definitely recommend this this one for people with a lighter skin tone, as it works great!

Next onto the one that I've been using is the NYX Wonder Pencil in Dark. These wonder pencils are said to be for different uses, and using them in your waterline is one of them. The wonder pencils come in 3 different shades, so you can find the perfect nude liner no matter what your skin tone is. These pencils are also very creamy and easily to apply and brighten up and cancel out any redness that may be in your eyes. I love it and it's great for using day to day.


What are your favorite nude liners?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.