9.6.15

Spring Switch Up


Hey guys, Jay here. With spring rolling around our makeup looks were bound to change up, and recently I have noticed a few things that I've changed up in my routine for spring. Hope you enjoy!


I love having bright eyes just like the bright sunny days in spring. To brighten up my eyes I love using a champagne shadow in my inner corner to give the illusion of brighter and bigger eyes. I love the look it gives to the eyes and the shimmer that runs threw the shadow reflects the light brightening them up even more! My favourite eyeshadow to use for my inner corner highlight is from the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette. The shade that I use is S4 but any champagne shimmer shadow would do the trick! I usually like to apply it with a small detailer brush or smudge brush to easily place the colour into the corners of the eyes.

If you seen my mascara post you would know that I had a little switch up. But one day I decided to pull back out my Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara and I just loved it again. It amazing for lengthening the lashes and separating them. I guess the spring time switch up was meant to be!


What have you switched up for spring?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.