30.9.15

Lip Balm List

Hey guys, Jay here. As I am a very dry girl. As in "dry girl" I mean I have dry skin, dry lips, dry everything. I wanted to do a post on my favorite lip balms because I use them so much! Enjoy!


Starting off with a known favorite on my blog I love using the Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy, or just straight up Vaseline. It may sound weird, but I love getting ready to go to bed and slathering my lips up with some good old Vaseline and waking up to some soft, smooth lips! I don't know what it is but this stuff works so good!

For using when I'm out, I love the Burts Bees Lip Balms. I love to use them because unlike the Vaseline ones you don't have to stick your finger into a greasy jelly and have it all over your finger, With the Burts Bees you can just twist the bottom and apply the product on your lips right from the container. It works awesome! Just not as good as the Vaseline one!

Lastly when I'm in a hurry I apply my EOS Lip Balms. I love how cute they are. To be completely honest I don't think they are that moisturizing to the lips, but they work good for when you just need a little moisture in a rush!

What are your favorite lip balms?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.